I am trying to keep up with the two posts a day even with my crazy odd and ever changing schedule these days. Some weeks will be better than others, so please bear with me.
I found this survey on Presley’s blog last night and thought it would be fun, so here we go.
1. Were you named after anyone?
My great Aunt Sara. I never met her but she actually worked at the adoption agency that I was adopted from long long ago.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Last Wednesday before I went to work when my husband called me to tell me that he had passed his final board exam. They were tears of happiness!
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Yes. I’m a little OCD with it.
4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey. I don’t keep a lot of lunch meat around, but when I have a choice I always choose turkey.
5. Do you have kids?
Not yet. Unless you count my awesome fur children.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
I’d like to think so.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I’d say about 25% of the time.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
As far as I know.
9. Would you bungee jump?
Nope. I have a terrible fear of heights so that’s just really not the best idea.
10. What is your favorite cereal?
Oh’s. They are so delicious.
11. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?
Depends on the shoes. Most of them yes.
12. Do you think you are strong?
I like to think so. I’ve become much stronger over the past year or so.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?
Cookies N’ Cream.
14. What is the first thing you notice about other people?
Usually their eyes or smile.
15. Red or pink?
Oh this is REALLY tough. I love pink, but I’d probably have to choose red because it is the color my college team – North Carolina State Wolfpack!
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I would have to say confidence, though I think that I am slowly getting better. It’s a work in progress!
17. Any tattoos?
Yes – just one.
18. Do yo have any hobbies?
Running, working out, reading, movies……I’m sure there are more.
19. What color shoes are you wearing?
I am not wearing shoes currently. I’ve always been a person who didn’t like wearing shoes even when I was little. The moment I am inside the shoes come off.
20. What was the last thing you ate?
S’mores Rice Krispie Treats. I know, healthy right!?
21. What are you listening to right now?
I am currently watching the Super Bowl. Though it really isn’t much of a game. I have to say I was pulling for the Seahawks but I would have much rather seen a competitive game.
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
23. Favorite smells?
The smell of a christmas tree, ground beef and onions cooking (don’t ask it’s a smell from childhood), fresh air, and that new car smell.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Fun fact: This is my Mom’s absolute favorite picture of us from when I was little.
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Beach house. My husband’s family has a beach house and I used to love going there every chance we would get. Another perk if Wes gets the residency that he wants is that we will be only about 40 minutes from his beach house. Yes please!
26. Favorite sport to watch.
It’s a tie between football and basketball, but college sports not professional.
27. Hair color?
28. Eye color?
Green. My husband jokes that I have cat eyes.
It’s actually kind of hard to take a picture of your eyes.
29. Do you wear contacts?
30. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy endings though I have seen my fair share of horror movies because they are my husband’s favorite. We compromise.
31. Last movie you watched?
32. What color shirt are you wearing?
33. Summer or winter?
Let me think……SUMMER!
34. Hugs or kisses?
35. Computer or television?
We don’t have cable so I am going to have to go with computer. I am loving Netflix though!
36. What books are you reading right now?
I just finished Mockingjay and am looking for a new book. Suggestions!?
37. What’s on your mouse pad?
The Eiffel Tower.
38. What color is your house?
Beige I guess you would say. We rent so we had no choice in the matter.
39. What color is your car?
Silver. I have always driven silver cars, though I’ve already decided the next car I get I am branching out!
Wow I don’t think I really looked at how many questions there were until I was already halfway through!
Your turn, answer one of the questions above!